Brite Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work for a Engineering & Construction department as a Works Noticing Coordinator based in Avonmouth. Our client are a water supply and sewage utility who are well-established with over 1.8 million customers across the South West. They focus on environment, sustainability and local communities.
This is a role within a rapidly growing department, initially for a period of 18 months, with the potential for permanent opportunities. You will act as office support to a very busy team, primarily administrative support with some customer service duties.
The ideal candidate should have:-
- NRSWA/Streetworks noticing would be ideal
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- PC and systems literate with the ability to use multiple IT systems.
- Good written, oral and face to face communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Experience dealing with councils
- Ability to work as part of team and as an individual
- The ability to proactively diagnose and solve problems to give a right first times solution
- The ability to think proactively (rather than reactively) in order to seek and develop opportunities for improvement
- The ability to articulate and accurately record technical information in written format
The successful candidate will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Criminal Records check.
Hours 8am – 5pm. Free parking, walking distance from bus stops and train station.
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!