Salary / Pay
Type of Employment
We are recruiting for a User Support Co-ordinator to work for a well-respected Training Provider located on the outskirts of Newton Abbot and will be providing first class technical advice to a non-technical audience. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary, annual pay review, 25 days holiday(+ bank hols), discretionary bonus, childcare voucher scheme, subsidised use of on-site services and free on-site parking!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing user support for their online assessment and screening tool (over 10,000 logins a month)
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a full and timely resolution
- Data processing/Database administration
- Identify, escalate and resolve software issues
- Identify patterns in caller queries and initiating resolution of these
- Undertaking the software subscription renewal process, including invoicing.
- Testing system enhancements and upgrades
- Accountable for maintaining accuracy and integrity of all membership data files
The right successful candidate will have:
- First class customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Commercial awareness and experience in a customer service environment
- Awareness of data protection and information security principles in a sensitive support environment
- Proactive thought process / problem solving skills
- Ability to use multiple databases and systems
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience
Typical working hours are full time; Mon-Fri, 9am – 5.30pm
Please note that appointment is subject to the satisfactory outcome of an enhanced DBS check.
If you feel you meet most of the above criteria then apply with your CV today!
Who to contact for more information : Sian Schofield: 01626 280077