Salary / Pay
£28,170 – £31,476 per annum
Type of Employment
Temporary – 12 months
We are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to work in a varied and challenging role. Working within a small team of Credit Controllers working for a National Utilities company, you will provide administrative support to ensure all credit control, query resolution and other associated duties are managed efficiently and effectively. In return you will receive an excellent hourly rate, ongoing training and support and free parking.
Our client is an award winning DNO which provides the highest quality of service and receives the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year. It is a well-established company with over 7 million customers covering the South West, South Wales and the Midlands.
The main activities of the Credit Control role will involve:-
- Working with customers who have not made due payments and associated disputes – particularly regarding cable damage
- Working with customers (internal and external) via telephone and written communication
- Provide up to date debtor information for both weekly and monthly management reporting
- Processing billing – including credit notes, refunds and write offs
- Use of Microsoft Office and e-mails for administration and record-keeping
- Resolving Customer queries
To be successful in the role of Credit Controller you will have:
- Proven experience within a credit control department or similar environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively, with excellent numeracy and negotiation skills
- A good knowledge of MS Word, Excel (particularly V Look-ups and Pivot Tables) and Outlook
- Previous experience of the rules and regulations governing such a department
This is a full-time vacancy working office hours Monday – Friday (37 hrs per week), and will be appointed on a 12 month Temporary basis. There may be permanent opportunities that arise in the future.
The salary for this role is £28,170 per annum.
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 31st May 2019.
Interviews will be held 6th June PM.
Please apply by submitting a CV – suitable candidates will be contacted via telephone to discuss their suitability further.