Salary / Pay
£9.36 per hour +
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for a temporary Administrator to work for a specialist school located in Ashburton, initially this role is looking to last for around 6 weeks with the possibility that this could be extended. This position is offering full time hours working 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday (however this can be negotiable).
This position offers a competitive hourly rate, and a friendly working environment, you will also benefit from weekly pay, pension, holiday pay and immediate start available.
Working as an Administrator will involve carrying out the following tasks:
- Covering reception
- Dealing with queries and communicating effectively
- Liaising with patients and students
- Systematic administration duties
- Excellent customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office – to include Outlook, Excel and Databases
- Good administration skills
- Experience within an education environment is desirable
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We will be interested to hear from candidates who have experience in the following roles: Receptionist, Sales Administrator, Service Advisor, Salesforce Administrator, Service Administrator, Support Administrator, Customer Service, Admin and Office Management, and Personal Assistant.