Salary / Pay
£19,649 – 26,526
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for Technical Assistants to work for our client who are a water supply and sewage utility based in Trowbridge. This is a well-established company with over 1.8 million customers across the South West and focuses on environment, sustainability and local communities.
This is a temporary to permanent position which involves working Monday to Friday from 8:00am until 5:00pm. As a Technical Assistant your salary will be dependent on your skills and experience, and will be between £19,649 and £26,526 per annum.
As a Technical Assistant your responsibilities will include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders (colleagues, members of the public, councils etc), via the telephone, letters, emails, and face-to-face
- Providing a high standard of customer service ensuring that queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively, and professionally, in a timely manner
- Checking assessments and approving development submissions
- Carrying out inspections onsite
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to work in a team environment effectively
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to work to deadlines
- Be computer literate
- Preferably experience working in a construction or engineering background
Just to confirm, you must have a full clean driving licence to be considered for this vacancy, and successful applicants will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Criminal Records Check.
Additional benefits will include: a defined contribution pension scheme, 24 days’ holiday rising to 28 with length of service, Life insurance, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare government scheme, Paid volunteering leave, Discounts and cashback scheme from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers.
We would also like to hear from you if you have experience in any of the following positions and industries: Computer and IT, Manufacturing and Warehouse, Management, Sales and Retail, Science and Engineering, Communications and Writing, Admin and Office, Accounting and Finance, Customer Service, Restaurant and Hospitality, Business Operations, Installation, Maintenance and Repair, Energy and Mining, Manufacturing, Consulting, Computer Services, Engineering Services, Real Estate, Construction, Logistics, Research, Utilities, Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services.
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!