Tipton, West Midlands
Salary / Pay
£14.60 per hour
Type of Employment
12 months +
Our client is a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
Their Tipton depot are seeking additions to their Revenue Protection team within the Smart Metering Department. This is a long term temporary role with immediate starts available – a minimum of 12 months with the likelihood of being extended and the opportunity to apply for internal permanent roles within the company.
This role is typically a 37 hour week, flexible 8am – 4pm, 8.30am – 4.30am or 9am – 5pm.
Initial starting hourly rate will be £14.60.
Benefits include an excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days +bank holidays after 12 weeks and free parking.
As an administrator within Smart Metering you will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient Revenue Protection support service to quality, cost and time targets to the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
Specific duties will be:-
- Respond to general customer enquiries in accordance with defined procedures.
- Liaison with Revenue Protection Manager regarding daily manpower availability.
- Scheduling/Programming of Field Operatives work, having regard to travel and operative’s skill level.
- Dispatching of work to operatives using the most effective method
- Arranging completion of short notice emergency work to appropriate field operative taking into account productivity, operational and customer service requirements, including liaison with other departments and external organisations.
- Provision of office based support for all Field Staff.
- Update office systems following the completion of field activities
- Prepare and dispatch invoices for chargeable work, monitor debt follow up and resolve customer queries.
- Follow sickness and accident reporting procedures on behalf of Revenue Protection Manager.
- Provide information/data in respect of Revenue Protection services
- Continually improve working methods and processes.
In order to be successful for the role of Revenue Protection Administrator, you will have:-
- Basic education (4 GCSEs).
- Good interpersonal and Customer Care skills.
- Keyboard/Personal computer skills.
- Completion of relevant training programs.
- Knowledge of relevant company procedures.
- Knowledge of internal organisation and other departments operations.
- Up to 6 months work related experience.
You will receive industry recognised training and be part of an energetic and engaging team.