Contracts Administrator, Bristol, £29,756
Our client is a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year. Their Bristol depot are seeking a Contract Administrator to work within their Smart Metering Department. This is a long term temporary role, for at least 6 months with the likelihood of being extended. Temporary staff also have the opportunity to apply for internal permanent roles within the company after 6 months. Excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days + bank holidays after 12 weeks, free parking! This is a friendly, supportive working environment. Full-time role, Mon – Fri, 37.5 hours a week.
As as Contract Administrator you will based in the Commercial Team, responsible to the Commercial Manager for the clerical activity associated with the Smart Metering Business contracts.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include the following:-
- Preparing meter operator agreements to customer requirements
- Ensuring customers are billed correctly in liaison with Accounting Support, including processing contract, billing and debt queries
- Process supplier appointments, de-appointments and requests for metering work
- Effectively communicate with customers, Data collectors, Meter Operators, suppliers and other service providers.
- Processing records into document management systems.
The successful candidate will have:-
- Basic education 5 GCSE’s at C and above
- Good communications skills and strong commercial awareness
- Personal computer skills
- Knowledge of internal and external organisation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Electricity trading arrangements, Meter Operator systems and procedures and Electricity metering systems would also be highly advantageous but not essential.
Looking to hear from strong administrators, especially keen to hear from experienced contracts administrators or sales administrators.
Immediate start available. Flexible working hours, 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm