Brite Services are recruiting for an Spanish Translator to work for a vibrant online retailer based in Newton Abbot. Temporary for 12 weeks to assist with a backlog of work, Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (37.5hpw).or part time. working remotely an option if based in UK.
You will need to be able to use your own PC.
In this role you will be:
- Providing accurate translation of supplied content into Spanish and taking into account the country’s culture, local market, target audience and historical factors.
- Understanding the source texts and rendering them accurately into Spanish.
- Providing own creative copywriting where applicable.
- Communicating effectively and building strong working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
- Interacting with and communicating over social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We are keen to hear from you today if you have the following:
- Spanish is your first language, and you must posse an in-depth knowledge of the target country and region.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with a good level of accuracy.
- Previous translation experience (desirable)
- A good working knowledge of sporting goods and ecommerce terminology (desirable).
Or have experience in the following backgrounds:
- Translating, Customer Service, Call centre, Proof-reading, Interpreting
If you meet all of most of the above criteria then apply today with your CV!
Please note, this role will be office based (Not remote). If you feel you meet all or most of the requirements then apply with your CV today!