Salary / Pay
£12.55 – £14.60 per hour
Type of Employment
Our client is a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.Their Bristol depot are seeking a Scheduler to work within their Smart Metering Department. This is a long term temporary role for a minimim of 6 months with the likelihood of being extended. Temporary staff also have the opportunity to apply for internal permanent roles within the company. Excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days + bank holidays after 12 weeks, free parking!
As a Scheduler within Smart Metering you will be responsible for liaising with customers via the telephone and email in order to arrange access and ensure that all jobs go ahead.
Other specific duties wiil be:-
– Making outbound calls and responding to general customer enquiries according to the requirements of customer contracts
– Liaising with the Business Support Manager regarding daily manpower availability
– Scheduling/Programming of Field Operatives work.
– Dispatching of work to operatives using the most effective method
– Arranging completion of short notice emergency work to appropriate field operative taking into account productivity, operational and customer service requirements.
– Provision of office based support for all field staff
In order to be successful for the role of Scheduler:-
– You will have excellent customer care skills within a contact centre environment.
– Be able to communicate effectively
– Be able to present the company positively at all times
– Good keyboard skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
You will receive industry recognised training. If you have experience in scheduling, appointment making, customer services, contact centre, call centre, utilities, smart metering, energy, administration, installation maintenance and repair, logistics or construction, we would like to hear from you.
Immediate starts available. 37 hour week, flexible 8am – 4pm, 8.30am – 4.30am or 9am – 5pm.
Starting salary of £24,218/£12.55 per hour, rising to £28,170/£14.60