Client Relationship Co-ordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Client Relationship Co-ordinator, who has a genuine passion for relationship development, for a dynamic and high growth business based in Newton Abbot. This is a home-based role so our client will consider candidates locally and nationally. However candidates will be required to attend the office for meetings on occasions so ideally you will be located no more that a 2-3 hrs drive from Devon.
This role is term-time only, hours 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. The salary will be pro-rata accordingly, 78% FTE.
The key purpose of the role is to secure new business and to boost interest in the company across the UK, and to support their regional staff in driving sales.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Handling and processing new business enquiries demonstrating a wholeheartedly client focused approach
- Identifying decision makers amongst the inbound leads in order to start sales process.
- Supporting the Regional Teams to increase awareness of the company to generate leads and bookings.
- Progressing enquiries and leads to confirmed bookings.
- Follow established processes and procedures for gaining leads, quoting, confirming orders, and closing out won and lost opportunities.
- Providing a smooth handover of commissioned courses to the Training Team
- Looking for opportunities to upsell when appropriate.
- Using IT systems to maintain accurate information on leads and bookings.
- Maintain strong, ongoing working relationships with existing customers in order to enhance the customer experience resulting in future sales and referrals.
- Contributing to ongoing team and process development
- Ability to build and develop strong and nurturing relationships with all team members and clients
- Ability to be respectful and inclusive of others
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multi task, whilst being confident to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience selling direct to the education industry
- Successful sales track record with a strong focus on converting leads to sales
- Familiarity with direct marketing techniques, CRM systems and database management
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and an excellent telephone manner
- First class customer service and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Highly numerate and literate
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- Free onsite parking
- Discretionary annual pay review
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Fun fund for company events
Employment will be subject to a satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS. Closing dates for applications is 3rd February 2021 and interviews will take place on the 8th and 11th February.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.