Project Management Team Administrator
Our client is a well-established, award winning electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
Their Bristol headquarters depot are seeking a Project Management Team Administrator, this is a maternity cover, initially until July 2022. Some previous Project Management experience is preferred.
Temporary staff also have the opportunity to apply for internal permanent roles within the company. Excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days + bank holidays after 12 weeks, free parking!
Salary will start at £34,263.
You will be providing administration support to the Primary Systems Design and Engineering Design teams in the South West, duties include:-
- Process new connection offer enquiries on Crown advising the customer of reference numbers/ dates / missing information, update Connection Offer spreadsheet and create folder on the PSD network drive.
- Manage the PSD team Inbox for new connection requests and activity prompts within Crown
- Produce documentation for schemes i.e. Construction Files, Connection Agreements, Adoption Agreements, Novation Agreements, MPAN’s and CT Pre Notes
- Handle internal and external queries from customers re new applications and ongoing schemes
- Raise advance capital sanction documents and External Billing requests (Invoices / Credit Notes / Refunds) for all accepted schemes
- Liaise with Credit Control regarding outstanding invoices
- Process invoices on E5
- Close enquiries down and manage the internal filing system for open and closed connection and reinforcement schemes
- Provide administration support to the Team Manager and the team, i.e , arranging meetings, catering, hire cars, travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinate Capital Projects and associated tasks
- Administrate protection sheet monitoring systems
- Update central protection records database (Fortis) and paper files
- Update and maintain conductor details within protection spreadsheets including cross checking to ensure updates are reflected on EMU and PowerOn
- Manage the PSD Protection Inboxes
- Issuing and maintaining substation key/access records
Looking for someone to start in January 2022