This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Administrator to join a Project Management Team in Worcester. You will be working on a major and prestigious project taking place across the Midlands. The role is initially secured for 12 months but is likely to continue for several years, potentially the next 10 years!
Benefits include an excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days +bank holidays after 12 weeks and free parking. This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Our client are a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
You will play a pivotal part within the PMO and the role of Project Administrator will include;
- Monitoring and Managing Team e-mail Inboxes
- Team Call Handling
- Post Management and Logging
- Facilities Management (i.e. arranging meetings, catering, hire cars, travel and accommodation)
- Ordering and Management of Office Supplies
- Management of Electronic Filing Systems
- Assisting with Document Control
- Raising and Receipting Purchase Orders
- Data Capture – Logging and Processing (audits, spreadsheets, notices, reports)
- Basic Document Drafting
- Training New Staff (Subject to Training and Development)
- Raising Queries and Providing Feedback to External Parties
- Requesting and/or Submitting Plans to External Parties
- Other general office duties from time to time that may be required
The ideal candidate;
- Ideally experience of working on a project, although not essential
- A genuine interest and passion to get to grips with the project, willingness to learn and get involved
- Excellent IT skills – specifically databases, Word and Excel
- Confident and worldly, ability to communicate at all levels as you will be required to attend meetings and site visits
- Ability to work on own initiative in paramount
- Super organised
- Reliable, good time keeper
- Excellent time management
- Ability to pick up technical terminology
- Excellent attention to detail, meticulous
- Good team player, can do attitude
- Strong evidence of administration experience
- Good geographical knowledge
- Report preparation
Above all, you must be reliable, well organised and be able to work as part of a team and you must be able to work using your own initiative. There will be lots of reporting for the compliance and environmental teams, and you will be working closely with these teams so some experience in these areas would be advantageous.
Useful areas of experience would include – Electrical, construction, compliance, environmental, projects.
Please apply with with your CV asap