Newton Abbot, Devon
Salary / Pay
£18500 – 21000 per year
Type of Employment
Our client is a well established company based in Newton Abbot in Devon with a range of products which include assembly and electrical components.
Benefits of this role include competitive salary, working in a central location, no weekend work and working for a stable and successful leader of their industry!
The Production Planner will coordinate the following areas of the business:
– Organising and meeting planned delivery schedules
– Planning resources for assembly works
– Allocating staff to ensure production deadlines are met
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Improving production targets for the assembly team and overcoming issues with production
- Development & maintenance of high quality standards and efficient flow of stock through all areas of department
- Responsible for allocating staff for duties within assembly, production, and quality control
- Working on the assembly line working with electrical components producing a high quality Liaison with warehouse team to ensure delivery targets are met consistently
- Adhered to company policies and procedures relating to health and safety
The suitable candidate may have a mixture of experience in the following:
– Warehouse, production and/or assembly work
– Supervisory or production planning work
– Experience in meeting deadlines and working to targets
– Experience of allocating staff resources according to business needs
– Health and safety awareness
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!
Salary £18,000-£20,000 per annum depending on experience. Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm.
We are particularly keen to hear from anyone from the following industries:
Manufacturing, production, assembly, warehouse, production planning, scheduling, team leader, supervision
Who to contact for more information : Sian Schofield : 01626 280 077