Our client is recruiting a permanent Production (Engineering ) Technician full time to work a double day shift (6-2 and 2-10)
You will support the manufacturing facility achieve Cost, Quality and Delivery through maximisation of equipment availability, ensuring processes achieve planned quality levels and cycle times in an environment compliant with ISO9001 accreditation and Health & Safety Policy. In additionally, you will support new product introduction and problem resolution by controlling and conducting engineering builds.
Monitor all processes to ensure they operate within process controls and where they deviate implement out of control action plans.
– First line support for Triage and disposition of Non-Conforming Products
– Assist with new equipment introduction and process validation
– Conduct and oversee training and skill certification of Operators
– Minimisation of workmanship induced failures by monitoring, reporting and identified corrective actions
– Completion of planned preventative maintenance and calibration routines
– Execution and control of non-standard build requirements
– Ensure all processes and procedures are conducted in compliance with Quality Management System
– Conduct all tasks in line with Health and Safety Policy to reduce risk to yourself and others
Experience in a similar role in a relevant manufacturing role in a similar industry for at least 5 years, or a relevant NVQ level 4.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced technical team environment
– Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities are the norm.
– Possess a strong personal focus on safety for themselves and those around them
– Experience with Process Control Systems, Design of Experiments, and Basic Manufacturing.
– Broad knowledge of and experience in Mechanics, Electronics, and Software
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment with state-of-the-art technology
- The opportunity to be part of introducing new technology into the market place
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SARS)– Initiated after 1yr service
- Auto enrolment pension (True Potential Investor)– 5% employee
- contribution / 3% employer contribution
- Competitive salary, in line with current UK market rates
- ½ price carparking (50% paid by employee upfront and 50% paid by
employer through expenses)
- 28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Employee bonding events (BBQ, Quiz night etc)
- Flexible working / dentist / doctors’ appointments (4hrs per year)
- Yearly Mystery Tour (Not sure in 2020)
Please apply with CV