Salary / Pay
£8.21 per hour
Type of Employment
Brite Services are looking for flexible and enthusiastic candidates to fill a variety of Warehouse duties during the black Friday period. You will be working for a prestigious online retailer in Newton Abbot. This position is initially looking to last at least 2-4 weeks, although this is likely to be extended until Christmas for the right candidates who demonstrate outstanding performance – Assessments & training for successful candidates will be starting week commencing 18th November with a view to start work the following week.
The various duties of pickers, packers and dispatch operatives will include:
- Picking items from store location by hand in accordance with an order sheet
- Logging products using scanners and stocking away new arrivals
- Packing goods ready for dispatch
- Checking for damaged or missing items and correctly reporting any adjustments needed
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping storage and workstations neat and free of hazards, complying with procedures and regulations
- Working in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role or a position with relevant transferrable skills.
5 days out of 7 on a rota basis. Monday-Sunday either 6am-2pm or 2pm-11pm
*Will be required to work 7 days straight from starting date, 5 days out of 7 thereafter*
Start/finish times can vary and requirements will be flexible according to business activity.
Get in touch today and let us know your availability and experience – apply with your CV or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!