Brite Services are currently recruiting for a Photoshop Retoucher for a well established online retailer with an excellent Truspilot rating, based in Newton Abbot. The role is is initially temporary, initially for 3 months with the likelihood of being extended and the opportunity to apply for permanent roles within the company. Immediate start available, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
You will be based working from the office, socially distanced. The dress code is casual attire and this is a high energy, fun, sociable and passionate working culture.
The purpose of the role is to deliver consistently retouched product images and contribute to creative direction, using Photoshop.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Retouching – Effective support to the e-Commerce retouching team – correcting, enhancing, template and extracting a large volume of images, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Database Maintenance – Day-to-day management of internal databases of images, keeping records of products waiting to be processed and those that have been processed.
- Effective Communication – Maintain good working relationship with all members of the Print and Web design teams.
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Skills and Experience:-
- Good knowledge and experience of using Photoshop is essential
- A good understanding of colour & light
- Strong communication skills in order to communicate across several departments in an enthusiastic and polite manner
- A willing team player who is able to make a positive contribution to the team
- Able to demonstrate a level of accuracy and technical ability
- Must possess a proactive approach and be able to work independently when required
The ideal candidate may have some experience in a commercial studio, or this role could suit a fresh graduate with a creative, media or photography degree, looking to gain experience.
If you have an interest in photography and experience in Photoshop, please apply with your CV asap!