Salary / Pay
£8.21 – £9 per hour +
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for a part time receptionist to work for the probation services located in Torquay, this role will ideally be temp to perm for the right candidate and will be offering part time hours working roughly 25-30 hours per week, Monday to Friday (day and evening shifts).
The role of receptionist will involve:
- Dealing with enquiries both internally and externally
- Communicating effectively over the phone and face to face
- Dealing with bookings and appropriate paperwork
- Liaising with colleagues in various departments
- General administration tasks
- Excellent customer service experience
- Ability to stay calm in pressurised environments
- Experience with Microsoft Office – to include Outlook, Excel and Databases
- Good administration skills
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We will be interested to hear from candidates who have experience in the following roles: Receptionist, Sales Administrator, Service Advisor, Salesforce Administrator, Service Administrator, Support Administrator, Customer Service, Admin and Office Management, and Personal Assistant.