To be responsible for the administration and bookkeeping of two charities within Newton Abbot, and the administration of the wider activities of the charities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To act as bookkeeper for the charitable groups, keeping financial records and producing relevant reports.
- To use Xero to generate invoices for bookings at the Centres/properties, and take responsibility for ensuring those invoices have been paid.
- Take responsibility for accessing Bank Accounts to pay invoices and generate statements.
- Monitor email accounts relating to bookings at the Centres, and deal with any actions arising from those messages.
- To take bookings for both centres ensuring that hirers are supplied with all necessary information and that payment is arranged.
- To support the administration of the charities/groups – dealing with post, license registrations, insurance and any other matters.
- To produce and distribute accurate minutes of all charitable Board meetings and other relevant meetings and events, as required. Collate and distribute agendas and associated documents in advance of meetings.
- To carry out any other duties to support the activities of the charities, as directed by the Joint Centre Manager.