Brite Services is recruiting for an experienced Train Cleaner, temporary for 1-2 months for an immediate start, this can be a physically demanding job that will require the operative to clean the inside of a train. The ideal candidate will be able to work productively alone .
Your shift will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern but no Saturday working which will include weekends and bank holidays. Hours Monday to Friday 6.47am -18.23pm (30 min lunch break) Sundays 8.22am-18.21pm (30 mins lunch break) £9.30 per hour rising to £9.50 per hour.
Duties Will Include:
- To carry out thorough cleaning work within an agreed time frame
- To ensure all work is carried out to the highest possible standard
- To be responsible for completing all relevant records associated with work for which the post holder is responsible
- Regularly liaise with Team leader/manager
- Previous experience in a similar working role has an advantage
- Must be conversant with Health & Safety requirements and would have to attend relevant training courses
- Excellent customer service skills
- Materials are used in accordance with COSHH
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Flexible and able to provide cover in times of absence
- Experience of working within a team/alone
- Would like to be part of a growing team, who work together to provide a fantastic onsite service
- Take pride in the work they do and want to do a good job
- A willingness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
- Knowledge of COSHH would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
If you are interested please apply with your CV