We are recruiting for a highly successful technology manufacturing company on the outskirts of Chudleigh. With innovative designs and industry backing, the company has big plans for growth so this is the perfect time to join an exciting, expanding business. We are looking for temporary cover i from the beginning January 2021 to end March 2021 .
Working hours are Monday-Thursday 7pm-6am
You would need to compete trainng on day shifts Monday to Thursday 7.30am-4.45pm Friday 7.30am-2pm until trained up could be 1-3 weeks.
Steel toe caps and to wear face masks required
The new production line is located at a purpose built facility and significant investment is being made to make the business a cutting edge working environment.
Experience of working in an automotive or similar environment would be a benefit but not essential. If you have a manufacturing background and the drive, enthusiasm and attitude to apply yourself to learning we’d like to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cleaning of motors, winding ,Manual assembly of high-spec components
- Using hand tools, bench equipment and automated assembly equipment
- Testing of sub-assemblies prior to full test and quality sign-off
- Ensuring consistent quality of output and minimising waste
- Some maintenance of production equipment
- Detailed record-keeping
You will need:
- Good manual dexterity
- Great attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment and good timekeeping
- An appreciation of Health & Safety in the workplace
- A team work ethic
- Practical experience in production / manufacturing, engineering, or similar
- Experience of working on manual and automated production lines
- Experience of manual and automated testing
- Experience of working to written procedures
- Full time hours, some overtime available
- Parking (due to the location, your own transport is advisable)
- Permanent benefits include: Increased holiday, Bonus scheme, Childcare vouchers