Our client is a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
Their Huthwaite depot are seeking an addition to the Claims Department, relating to Motor Claims/Road Traffic Accidents (RTA). This is a long term temporary role for a minimum of 6 months – and the opportunity to apply for internal permanent roles within the company.
Benefits include an excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days +bank holidays after 12 weeks and free parking.
In this role you will provide general clerical and administrative support service to the Claims team.
- Allocating claims to the Claims Team and maintaining up to date accurate records of all claims received
- Setting up new Claims on the Claims Management systems
- Processing claims payments, invoices, raising and receipting of Purchase orders
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Maintaining the claims archiving system
- Taking calls relating to Road Traffic Accident and completing the initial accident form
- Answering queries both verbal and written from internal and external Customers
- General admin to support the Claims Handlers
You should be customer focused, self-motivated and have excellent verbal and written communication skills which will be required when dealing with both internal and external customers. You must be reliable, well organised, and proactive. You will have previous experience within motor claims, road traffic accidents, RTA’s.
Closes 23rd March, however, please apply with a CV in advance of this date as an application form will need to be completed.