Membership Services and User Support Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Membership Services and User Support Assistant for our client in Newton Abbot. This is initially a full-time 6 month fixed term contract initially for 6 months. Working hours 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. This is a dynamic, high growth business set in beautiful grounds with onsite parking.
The key purpose of the role is to provide communication with their members, as well as supporting users to use their online programme.
This is varied role and duties will include:-
- In-bound and outbound communications using a variety of media including phone, forums, and email
- Supporting members and users by building strong relationships and ensuring exceptional customer service
- Providing user support for their online assessment and screening tool
- Implementing improved processes and membership services
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date database records
- Supporting Coordinators with the administration of member licensing and processing feedback
- Supporting Coordinators with new annual Online software subscriptions and subsequent renewals
- Liaising with other teams as needed, including following up outstanding paperwork and ensuring member resources are accessible
- First class customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation, administration and time management skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Highly computer literate and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with CRM systems and database management
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to foster good working relationships with all staff and members
- Ability to support members and colleagues in an empathetic and helpful manner
Experience in a membership environment is highly desirable.
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- Free onsite parking
- Discretionary annual pay review
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Fun fund for company events
Employment will be subject to a satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS. Start date end of January 2021. Closing dates for applications is 14th January 2021 and interviews will take place 18th and 19th January.
*Due to Covid-19 you will be required to work from home. All applicants must ensure they have adequate space to work from home with stable wifi connection until further notice.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.