Membership Services Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Membership Services Coordinator for our client in Newton Abbot.
- Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
- Working Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 hrs ( Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)
- Location: Newton Abbot.
Benefits of working with us as a Membership Services Coordinator:
- Fun fund and company events
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discretionary annual pay review
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
Role of Membership Services Coordinator:
- In-bound and outbound communication using a variety of media including phone, forums, newsletters and email
- Participating in and leading on a portfolio of project work
- Contributing to the development of improved processes and membership services
- Contributing to and supporting the ongoing development of a comprehensive package of membership benefits
- Improving methods of communication and engagement with members
- Supporting members by building strong relationships and ensuring exceptional customer service
- Preparing management reports
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date database records
- Liaising with other teams to ensure course paperwork is up to date and distributed.
As a Membership Services Coordinator you will need to have:
- First class customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation, administration and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise and flexibility to shift between routine tasks and complex projects
- Critical evaluation skills to assess activities and drive improvement of processes
- Strong commercial awareness
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Computer literacy and a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with database systems and management
- Ability to support members and colleagues in an empathetic and helpful manner.
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in a membership environment
- Degree in an appropriate field.
This is a part time fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave position. Employment will be subject to a satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS. Start date beginning/middle of February 2021. Closing dates for applications is 4th December 2020 and interviews will commence in December.
*Due to Covid-19 you will be required to work from home. All applicants must ensure they have adequate space to work from home with stable wifi connection until further notice.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.