Salary / Pay
£45228 – 67838
Type of Employment
8-12 months Maternity
Brite Services are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work for a water supply and sewage utility based in Bath to cover maternity leave. This is a well-established company with over 1.8 million customers across the South West and focuses on environment, sustainability and local communities.
The main responsibility of this role is understanding and reporting the financial performance of all various entities. You will enable the management teams to run their businesses in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring a consistent approach in following company policies and procedures.
Job type – Permanent
Hours – 40 hpw
Salary – £45,228 – £67,838
Length – 8-12 months (Maternity cover)
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- 24 days’ holiday rising to 28 with length of service.
- Life insurance.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
- Tax-free childcare government scheme.
- Paid volunteering leave.
- Discounts and cashback scheme from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers.
Your main duties will include:
- Preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Seeking areas of potential savings, efficiency and income growth opportunities.
- Producing detailed monthly report packs to enable management understanding of financial performance, both revenue and capital
- reconciling inter-company accounts
- Providing high quality commercial information and proactive advice to various companies
The successful candidate will have:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified with 1-2 years post qualification experience.
- An understanding of transfer pricing to ensure compliance with OFWAT guidelines
- Strong business partnering skills being able to communicate with all levels
- Resilient motivation and manage a small team to meet tight deadlines with a constant high level of work load
- Excellent IT skills, particularly advanced in Excel
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team (Sian/Eli) will be in touch!