Salary / Pay
£25-27,000 per annum
Type of Employment
Brite Services are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a successful manufacturing company located in Paignton. This position will be working in the maintenance team and will be overseeing the proactive & reactive maintenance across three sites. This is an ideal position for someone to establish themselves in a long term role with a company renowned for their staff retention and development.
The successful candidate will play a key part in a number of ongoing maintenance development projects with a strong focus on continuous improvements, whilst looking at cost cutting initiatives and solutions, and will take on a variety of tasks.
Hours – 37.5 per week, working 5 days out of 7. Mainly Monday – Friday (including weekends when required).
Salary – £25-27,000 per annum (with potential for this to be reviewed)
Holiday – 23 days per annum + bank holidays
Benefits – Pension, life assurance, onsite parking
As a maintenance engineer your duties will involve:
– Leading a team of two, and delegating jobs as required
– Working at heights
– Building outdoor storage and equipment (i.e. sheds, tables)
– Keeping on top of proactive and reactive maintenance, and fixing issues such as blocked toilets, broken lights & fittings, digging holes
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience in a hands on role i.e. handyman, maintenance
– Manufacturing background
– Leadership skills
– Electrical knowledge
– Strong organisational skills
– Ability to think outside the box!
If you think you meet most of the above requirements, apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team will be in touch.