Newton Abbot, Devon
Salary / Pay
Competitive – DOE
Type of Employment
Brite Services are recruiting for a HR Manager to work for a fantastic Training Provider based on the outskirts of Newton Abbot. This is a full time, permanent position which will be leading and managing the Human Resources within the core business. The successful candidates will be advising and assisting senior managers in the development of a strategic leadership programme that can be delivered through a robust, modern and well-run employee relations strategy to support the achievement of the company’s organisational objectives.
Job type – Permanent
Hours – Full time, Monday to Friday (typically 9am-5.30pm)
Salary – Competitive (DOE)
- Provide effective, leadership to promote the development of business and performance across the workforce.
- Advise senior management on the development of HR strategies necessary to achieve long term goals.
- Devise and deliver an effective employee relations strategy including the ongoing review, development and implementation of management policies and processes.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a bespoke learning and development strategy which reflects the company’s priorities and enables and supports learning to promote an effective organisational culture.
- Review, devise and develop policies, procedures and practice which identify the organisation as a progressive, modern and well-run organisation, providing clarity, flexibility and innovation to support the management of all staff.
- Ensure that the operation of the HR function complies with current regulations and legislation at all times.
- Promote the motivation and development of the management team so that they are equipped to meet and exceed their line management responsibilities and objectives.
- Ensure that the HR service is coordinated and integrated with organisational developments and priorities.
- Promote and support the health, safety, training and wellbeing of all employees
- Manage the budget for HR services, ensuring that a balanced budget is delivered at the end of each financial year.
- To work with the Head of Marketing to ensure that internal and external communications are effectively coordinated.
- To establish benchmarks and targets against which future improvement can be made.
- To participate and lead on specific projects as directed by the Head of Finance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law and Legislation
- Effective communication skills and able to communication to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Good use of IT packages – Word, Excel
- A customer focused approach to service delivery with the ability to continuously improve service levels and the customer experience.
- Excellent organisation skills and be detail orientated.
- The ability to influence and negotiate to reach desired outcome.
- Degree level or equivalent and/or Professional Qualification: CIPD level 7 or higher.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a generalist HR role and a proven track record of successfully managing HR processes.
*Please note, this position is subject to the outcome of 2 successful references and a DBS check*
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!