Brite Services are recruiting for an experienced HR advisor on a 12 month fixed term basis basis to work for a local authority based in Torquay. In this role you will be responsible for pay and conditions, policies, procedures, standards and practice for Local Government, Education and NHS (public health), so previous experience in a similar environment is essential. This is a full time position on a 12 month contract, working with a friendly and helpful team and offering a competitive salary!
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children at all times through the work of HR.
- Undertake all work in accordance with Principals of GDPR, and Information Governance Policies and Procedures.
- To provide professional HR advice and guidance at all levels of the client and external customers as required
- Promote equality, inclusion and anti-discriminatory practice
- Prioritise own work load and work to conflicting and changing deadlines.
- Research skills and ability to compile, analyse and present information gathered from research in a range of formats depending on audience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law and Legislation
- Effective communication skills and able to communication to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Good use of IT packages – Word, Excel
- A customer focused approach to service delivery with the ability to continuously improve service levels and the customer experience.
- Excellent organisation skills and be detail orientated.
- The ability to influence and negotiate to reach desired outcome.
- Ability to travel effieciently around Bay/South West in order to carry out duties
- Ability to accomadate occasional working from home
- Abilty to carry out physical requiremnets of the role (i.e.manual handling)
- Human Resources CIPD Level 7
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!