Salary / Pay
£7.70-8.21 per hour
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for Goods In Operatives to work for a local retail organisation based in Heathfield Industrial Estate. This role offers no weekend working, with working hours of 8am-5pm. This growing business has a huge product range, excellent working environment with helpful and friendly colleagues.
This is a temporary role which has permanent opportunities for the right person! Benefits include: weekly pay, holiday pay, pension scheme and ongoing training.
The various duties of Goods In Operative will include:
– checking in goods from deliveries
– print delivery notes and checking these against deliveries
– checking products for faults/damages
– some heavy lifting
– unpacking and reorganising products
Relevant experience/requirements for this type of role would be:
– Sturdy/protective footwear
– Ability to get to Heathfield
You may have background experience such as:
– Warehouse operative, Production operative within a retail environment, Apprentice, Graduate, Customer Assistant, Retail Assistant, Order picker, Team member, Warehouse supervisor, Co-ordinator, Operator, Picker, Stock control, Print operative, Clothing design, replenishment, shelf stacker, shelf replenishment, goods in
Or perhaps you have worked in the following industries:
– Logistics, Retail, distribution, food and beverage
This role offers immediate starts, so if you are keen please apply today!