Brite Services are recruiting for an German Translator to work for a vibrant online retailer based in Newton Abbot. Temporary for 5 weeks to assist with a backlog of work, Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (37.5hpw).or part time. working remotely an option if based in UK.
You will need to be able to use your own PC.
In this role you will be:
- Providing accurate translation of supplied content into German and taking into account the country’s culture, local market, target audience and historical factors.
- Understanding the source texts and rendering them accurately into German.
- Providing own creative copywriting where applicable.
- Communicating effectively and building strong working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
- Interacting with and communicating over social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We are keen to hear from you today if you have the following:
- German is your first language, and you must posse an in-depth knowledge of the target country and region.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with a good level of accuracy.
- Previous translation experience (desirable)
- A good working knowledge of sporting goods and ecommerce terminology (desirable).
Or have experience in the following backgrounds:
- Translating, Customer Service, Call centre, Proof-reading, Interpreting
If you meet all of most of the above criteria then apply today with your CV!
. If you feel you meet all or most of the requirements then apply with your CV today!