Brite Services are recruiting for a professional part-time role supporting a Freelance Consultant working mainly on Town Planning projects but also some Geoscience and Creative projects. The role will largely comprise working at the Consultant’s home-based office located in Newton Abbot but with some potential for an element of remote working. The suitable candidate will be working closely with the Consultant to provide assistance with a wide range of computer-based tasks including:
Report writing, web-based research, data management, drafting, correspondence and task management.
Hours of work:
– up to 16 hours per week – flexible with day & times.
– April 2022.
- Capable in Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- Able to take accurate notes and accurately follow instructions;
- Professional, quality-focused, flexible;
- High standard of written English and work presentation.
- Town planning experience would be beneficial;
- Geoscience experience may also prove beneficial; -Creativity;
- Experience with GIS software may also be useful.
This is an ongoing role but subject to periodic external review.
– Weekly pay;
– Holiday pay;
– Work from home opportunities;
– Professional and technical development opportunity.