Brite Services are currently recruiting for French Customer Servicece Translator for a contact centre based in Newton Abbot. Operators will confidently and efficiently deal with customer queries by telephone and e-mail, ensuring a thorough and professional response in a timely manner. In return, you will receive weekly pay, holiday pay, pension scheme, and ongoing training and development!
Working hours are to work 5 over 7 days 9am-5.30pm -Training based at Their offices with a potential after full training to work from home.
This positions involves:
- Dealing directly with customers on the telephone
- Being responsive and following up on previous enquiries to ensure completion
- Logging information and maintaining accurate records in electronic systems e.g. databases/Microsoft programs
- Responding to and arranging sales requests and replacement item requirements
Key skills required for this role:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Ability to handle objections or complaints
- Computer literacy
- A friendly and outgoing personality!
We would also be interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the following:
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Admin and Office, Sales and Retail, Accounting and Finance, Education, Telesales
Previous experience in a call centre isn’t essential, however a good work ethic & friendly disposition is required. Full training will be given.