The Repair Technician is an important role within this international electronics business based in Marsh Barton Industrial Estate, confirming quality standards of products are sent out to clients and making sure that faulty products are repaired to ‘as new’ condition. Alongside a competitive salary, this company offers an extended holiday pay scheme, a quarterly attendance bonus, free parking on site and a pension scheme.
On a day to day basis, the role of Repair Technician will involve:
- Repairing all product lines while following repair and manufacturing procedures
- Ensuring that products meet the quality standards of the company
- Assisting and contributing to the reduction of Repairs costs, while making sure not to compromise the quality of the products
- Ensuring that feedback of all faults gets reported to the relevant parties in a timely manner.
The successful applicant will be:-
- Customer Focused
- PC literate
- Aware of LEAN techniques
- Experienced in fault finding to component level
Experience working as a Repair Technician or a Fault Technician would be good experience for this role, however if you are electronically minded, with strong soldering skills and used to working in a manufacturing environment then we would be keen to speak to you. Please note that a soldering and colour test will be required for this position before offering due to the components that you will be working with. If you have a HNC/HND Electronic qualification then you would likely hold all of the skills that we are looking for.
Hours are 37.5 per week, 8.00am-4.00pm Monday to Friday.