Brite Services are currently recruiting for an eCommerce Photographer for a well established online retailer with an excellent Trustpilot rating, based in Newton Abbot. The role is is initially temporary, for a minimum period of 3 months. You will mainly be shooting for Teamwear Products.
Hours are 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The dress code is casual attire and this is a high energy, fun, sociable and passionate working culture.
- Hands-on assistance with all aspects of shooting style guides.
- Take ownership, work independently and self-manage work to meet all photography deadlines
- Manage storage & organisation of stock and samples in the studio and report any damaged, defective or missing stock immediately
- Volunteer ideas on new ways stock could be presented and new techniques which could increase quality / productivity
- Effective support of e-commerce Photography Team and Retail Operations Coordination
- Create consistently accurate product pack-shot images in line with supplied templates and in-house styles / guidelines on models & desktop
- Consistently meet and exceed deadlines set by your Team Leader
- Utilise Capture One Pro with tethered photography
- Partake in photo critique, both giving and receiving photo related criticism.
- Maintain databases of images and associated systems and documents
- Build relationships with models to ensure they feel comfortable for entire time shooting with the client.
- Direct models to get the best images possible, ensuring posing and posture is as you need for the best results of images.
- Work alongside stylist, to ensure product is always neat and tidy on model and bringing Stylist attention to anything that may need to be adjusted
Skills and Qualifications:-
- Photography or Media or Arts graduate with at least one year’s commercial studio experience OR 3 years commercial experience (if not graduate)
- Used to producing product photography
- Computer Literate
- Proficient in Capture One Pro
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Capture One and Adobe Photoshop and tethered photography
- Driven and passionate
- Able to work to a high level of creativity, accuracy and technical ability
- Able to communicate effectively across several departments in an enthusiastic an polite manner
- Working in e-commerce industry preferable
- Photography / Media / Art degree
- Assisting with general duties as required in the studio i.e. general studio maintenance and gather equipment and props
- Active follower of e-commerce trends and developments
- Vibrant & passionate culture, reinforced by regular social touch points, in and out of work.
- Casual work attire.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with length of service.
- Staff have access to their Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for yourselves & family members.
- Generous staff discount up to 30%.
- ‘Refer a friend’ policy, with bonus rewards for successful referrals.
- Seasonal shut down over the Christmas period with an extra day of leave.