Data/Project Administrator, Bristol £29,756
Our client is a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
Their Bristol depot is seeking a dynamic and confident Administrator to work on an industry-led at national level project, The project is due to run until January 2023, and will potentially be extended. There is also the opportunity to apply for internal permanent roles within the company.
You will be required to contribute effectively to the productivity of the team and the evolving needs of a technically complexed project. You will represent the company amongst stakeholders and as part of a team of internal administrators. The emphasis is on providing fantastic customer service, the primary focus of the team to effectively manage the application journey from end-to-end for generating customers who may be eligible for funding within the scope of the project.
- Assist with processing of applications
- Assist with managing a dedicated mailbox used primarily to communicate with stakeholders and customers
- Data logging and interaction with multiple datasets in MS Excel
- Creation, logging and maintenance of reporting or Dataset outputs using MS Excel
- To verify/validate evidence submissions/payments according to specific compliance requirements within industry Distribution Code
- Continual awareness of project needs and pro-active approach to process improvement
- Effective communication with Customers and Stakeholders regarding technical and sometimes complexed information relating to the programme
- Provide excellent customer service whilst engaging with Stakeholders and Customers
- Self-motivated and comfortable working alone, also collaborating with other team members to achieve project tasks and objectives.
- Good IT skills, particularly excel with an experience and understanding of managing and working with large datasets.
- Solid work ethic an proactive approach to improve processes.
- Ideally previous experience working within a project environment where key deliverables are measured and maintained through interaction with third parties.
- Background in the energy sector or electrical engineering advantageous but not essential as full training is provided.
- Excellent communication skills.
This role may is typically a 37.5 hour week, flexible 8am – 4pm, 8.30am – 4.30am or 9am – 5pm. Benefits include an excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days +bank holidays after 12 weeks and free parking.
The successful candidate will be working a hybrid of remote and office working, so must be within a reasonable commuting distance of Bristol. You will be required to work an agreed basis in the office however, for a period of time (usually 3-4 weeks), in order to carry out some basic training. There is onsite free parking. Holiday entitlement, 20 days + bank holidays, rising to 26 days + bank holidays after 12 weeks. Hourly rate £15.42 per hour.