Data Process Administrator, Bristol £16.26 per hour
Our client is a well-established electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
Their Bristol depot is seeking a Data Administrator who is experienced in working with data and using Excel. The role is to cover parental leave, you will be required to start early to mid-August, to October. There is also the opportunity to apply for internal permanent roles within the company. There is onsite free parking, holiday entitlement, 20 days + bank holidays, rising to 26 days + bank holidays after 12 weeks, excellent hourly rate.
Main purpose of the role:-
- Collate data for internal and external consumption in a timely manner to National Grid, other Distribution Network Operators, Ofgem and wider external stakeholders;
- Support the management and process of external and internal data requests;
- Support the management and process of the internal data triage process;
- Provide administrative support to facilitate internal and external data access and understanding;
- Use comp;any policies, processes and procedures relating to data governance and regulatory compliance;
- Assist Manager delivering the Data & Digitalisation (D&D) programme;
- Other duties appropriate to the grade.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and present multiple datasets to be shared internally and externally to meet regulatory and other agreed requirements in a timely and efficient manner;
- Collate and coordinate internal and external data requests, as per agreed SLAs, working with Data Owners and Stewards to respond accordingly;
- Ensure all data shared externally has undertaken an appropriate data triage assessment;
- Maintain a central repository of data triage assessments and the required review periods;
- Work with Data Owners and Stewards to ensure appropriate metadata and data dictionary repositories for all relevant data are completed;
- Communicate effectively across all business areas and externally, ensuring all required areas are engaged to support and deliver timely and effective data outputs.
Typical knowledge/experience required
- Reliable, well organised and be able to work as part of a team and to work using own initiative;
- Ability to manage own time and work to agreed deadlines;
- Proficient using MS Excel and Word;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills