Salary / Pay
£20,000 – £25,000 per year +
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for a permanent and full-time Customer Support Advisor to work for our client based in Heathfield. Working hours are Monday to Friday, and the start and finish times are negotiable for the right candidate. The starting salary is dependent on skills and experience, and is between £20K and £25K per annum.
Your main duties will include the following:
- Providing customer service over the phone, face-to-face, and via email
- Liaising with colleagues (both internally and externally)
- Taking orders and payments over the phone
- General administrative support
You must have experience working in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Effective communication skills and ability to communicate at all level
- Organised and able to manage own workload
- Computer literate
- A clean driving licence
You may have experience working in one of the following job roles: Service advisor, Support technician, Customer advisor, Administrator, Adviser, Service representative, Customer representative, Sales administrator, Coordinator, Customer services, Logistics administrator, Helpdesk analyst, Insurance advisor, Office assistant, Receptionist, Sales advisor, Sales assistant, or Sales consultant.