Salary / Pay
£8.21 – £8.21 per hour +
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for a contact centre based in Newton Abbot, this will be working in their e-services team and will mainly be responding to customer queries via email & live chat. This is a temp – perm position for the right candidate, and could suit students or people with limited office experience that want to kick start their career.
Please note – Interview’s for this role are being held on Weds 18th March with successful candidates starting the following Monday (23rd March).
This positions involves:
- Dealing directly with customers via email, live chat and over the phone
- Being responsive and following up on previous enquiries to ensure completion
- Logging information and maintaining accurate records in electronic systems e.g. databases/Microsoft programs
- Responding to and arranging sales requests and replacement item requirements
Key skills required for this role:
- A confident telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle objections or complaints
- Computer literacy
This position will require you to work 37.5 hours per week across five days, which will consist of one weekend day. You will also be working three day shifts (9:00am – 5:30pm) and two late shifts (12:30pm – 9:00pm). Please note the weekend shift will be a day shift, and you will also always have two days off in a row (either a Friday or Monday).
- Weekly pay & holiday pay
- Working in a modern office with a fun and sociable team
- Training and development opportunities
- Nearby parking and local transport links
- Pension scheme
- Company events
- Access to product discount!
We would also be interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the following:
- Customer Service, IT, Retail, Hospitality, Admin and Office, Telesales
Send in your CV today and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!