Brite Services are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for a contact centre based in Newton Abbot. Operators will confidently and efficiently deal with customer queries by telephone and e-mail, ensuring a thorough and professional response in a timely manner. In return, you will receive weekly pay, holiday pay, pension scheme, and ongoing training and development!
This is initially a temporary position up to the end of January 2021, working hours are Monday to Sunday 09.00am-5.30pm (37.5hrs per week 5/7 days).
Although this is a temporary position, permanent opportunities are available for the right candidates and full training is provided!
You will be based working from the office, socially distanced. No uniform will be required and canteen will be open with a small drinks/ snacks machine.
The successful candidates would need to be available for interview by Monday 9th November 2020, with a view for successful candidates to start the following Monday 16th November 2020.
This positions involves:
- Dealing directly with customers on the telephone
- Being responsive and following up on previous enquiries to ensure completion
- Logging information and maintaining accurate records in electronic systems e.g. databases/Microsoft programs
- Responding to and arranging sales requests and replacement item requirements
Key skills required for this role:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Ability to handle objections or complaints
- Computer literacy
- A friendly and outgoing personality!
We would also be interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the following:
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Admin and Office, Sales and Retail, Accounting and Finance, Education, Telesales
Send your CV in response to this advert or to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role!
Previous experience in a call centre isn’t essential, however a good work ethic & friendly disposition is required. Full training will be given.