Newton Abbot, Devon
Salary / Pay
£7.70 – £8.37 per hour
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for permanent Customer Service Advisors for a contact centre based in Newton Abbot. Operators will confidently and efficiently deal with customer queries by telephone and e-mail, ensuring a thorough and professional response in a timely manner. In return, you will receiveweekly pay, holiday pay, pension scheme, and ongoing training.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 including one day at the weekend per week. There are a variety of shift patterns available so flexibility with working hours is essential.
This positions involves:
- Dealing directly with customers on the telephone
- Being responsive and following up on previous enquiries to ensure completion
- Logging information and maintaining accurate records in electronic systems e.g. databases/Microsoft programs
- Responding to and arranging sales requests and replacement item requirements
Key skills required for this role:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Ability to handle objections or complaints
- Computer literacy
We would also be interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the following:
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Admin and Office, Management, Sales and Retail, Accounting and Finance, Education, Human Resources, Computer and IT, Telesales
Send your CV in response to this advert to be considered for this role!
Who to contact for more information : Sian Schofield : 01626 280 077