Salary / Pay
£8.21 per hour
Type of Employment
Temporary with permanent opportunities
Brite Services are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for a contact centre based in Newton Abbot. Operators will confidently and efficiently deal with customer queries by telephone and e-mail, ensuring a thorough and professional response in a timely manner. In return, you will receive weekly pay, holiday pay, pension scheme, and ongoing training and development!
This is initially a temporary position looking to last potentially up to Christmas, working hours are Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am – 7pm (no weekends!). Although this is a temporary position, permanent opportunities are available for the right candidates and full training is provided!
The successful candidates would need to be available for interview on the evening of Thursday 11th July, with a view for successful candidates to start the following Monday (15th July).
This positions involves:
- Dealing directly with customers on the telephone
- Being responsive and following up on previous enquiries to ensure completion
- Logging information and maintaining accurate records in electronic systems e.g. databases/Microsoft programs
- Responding to and arranging sales requests and replacement item requirements
Key skills required for this role:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Ability to handle objections or complaints
- Computer literacy
- A friendly and outgoing personality!
We would also be interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the following:
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Admin and Office, Sales and Retail, Accounting and Finance, Education, Telesales
Send your CV in response to this advert or to email@example.com to be considered for this role!
Previous experience in a call centre isn’t essential, however a good work ethic & friendly disposition is required. Full training will be given.