Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot
Salary / Pay
£8.21 per hour
Type of Employment
Customer Service Advisors
Brite Services are currently recruiting for temporary Customer Service Advisors to work in the Heathfield area of Newton Abbot. This is a full-time position with typical working hours being between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Permanent opportunities may be available for the right candidates!
You will benefit from weekly pay + holiday pay, and will be working in a friendly environment.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Professionally dealing with telephone orders and enquiries including via email
- Accurately and quickly logging information and maintaining records in electronic systems e.g. databases/Microsoft programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Strong typing and fast data entry
- Experience of working with a range of IT software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We would be interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the following industries or job roles:
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Admin and Office, Management, Sales and Retail, Accounting and Finance, Education, Human Resources, Computer and IT, Telesales, Support Advisor, Care Advisor, Sales Administrator, Service Assistant, Help Desk, Telesales, Service Representative, Service Coordinator, Team Leader, Team Member, Sales Assistant, Service Officer.
Please note, candidates will need to complete a data entry assessment prior to client interview.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then apply with your CV today and a member of the Brite team will be in touch!