Salary / Pay
£18,000 – £19,000 per year +
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work for our client who is a manufacturer located near Ashburton. This is a full-time and permanent vacancy which involves working Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm. The salary for this vacancy is £18K – £19K which is dependent on experience.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be working in a friendly team environment which is face-paced, and your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing outstanding customer service over the phone, face-to-face, and via email
- Processing sales and loan orders
- Generating reports
- Communicating internally with the sales team
- Assisting with logistics task (booking collections and tracking shipments)
- Managing loan items
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding Customer Service experience and have the ability to communicate effectively
- IT Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent administrative experience
- Have the ability to work alone using own initiative as well as in a team
- Organised and able to manage own workload
- Experience using SAP CRM System is desirable
Due to the location of the business, you will be required to have your own transport.
You may have experience working in one of the following job roles: Service advisor, Support technician, Customer advisor, Administrator, Adviser, Service representative, Customer representative, Sales administrator, Coordinator, Customer services, Logistics administrator, Helpdesk analyst, Insurance advisor, Office assistant, Receptionist, Sales advisor, Sales assistant, or Sales consultant.