Customer Service Advisors, Newton Abbot, Devon £19,273 Temp to Perm
Brite Services are currently recruiting for confident Customer Service Advisors for a well established online retailer with an excellent Trust pilot rating, based in Newton Abbot, Devon. The role is is initially temporary, with permanent opportunities for candidates who prove themselves. You will be required to start on the 15th November and on completion of a successful training of 3 months, permanent opportunities will be offered. Once a permanent position is secured, you will be offered the option of remote/home working.
The dress code is casual attire and this is a high energy, fun, sociable and passionate working culture.
This is not your typical call centre as the Customer Service Advisors handle direct communication with both customers and business partners all by email and online chat. Previous call centre experience is not essential as full training will be given to passionate candidates with knowledge of customer principals and practices and a true desire to deliver outstanding customer focused solutions.
As a part of the Customer Services team, you will play an important role in ensuring all our customers and business partners receive excellent service on all interactions through email and live chat. You will need to be professional, have some customer service experience while advocating the brand.
Communication with customers is varied, but also should be appealing as a use of media (Social channels, email, and live chat) to make sure customers are given as prompt and as complete response as possible.
Hours are 37.5 hours a week – Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm, and you will be required to work either a Saturday or a Sunday with day off, of choice, in the week.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Customer Support for mid to after sales queries on a range of different matters, e.g. returns, payment queries, out of stock, tracking and investigation orders – using a variety of media – Social channels and email.
- Retention of customers, requiring empathy, charm and good problem solving skills.
- Handling complaints requiring a great temperement and tact.
- Back up for Sales and Business Protection Teams – assisting the sales team in a junior capacity.
- Be a brand advocate – delivering a high quality of customer service and setting a great example.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent customer relations, taking opportunities to impress.
Key skills required for this role:
- Excellent customer service skills with experience in a similar role
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new software packages
- A friendly and outgoing personality!
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with others
- Positive self motivated attitude
- Ability to work automomously and managed workloads and deadlines
- x5 GCSE’s at C and above including Maths and English
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself
- A true team player – they work hard and play hard together
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions
- Vibrant & passionate culture, reinforced by regular social touch points, in and out of work.
- Casual work attire.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with length of service.
- Staff have access to their Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for yourselves & family members.
- Generous staff discount up to 30%.
- ‘Refer a friend’ policy, with bonus rewards for successful referrals.
- Seasonal shut down over the Christmas period with an extra day of leave.
We would also be interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the following:
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Reception, Sales and Retail, Call Centre, confident and outgoing Graduate, administration.
Send your CV in response to this advert to be considered for this role! Looking for people to start 21st or 28th March.