Brite Services are currently recruiting for confident Customer Service Advisors for a contact centre based in Newton Abbot. The Customer Service Advisors handle direct communication with both customers and business partners by email and online chat.
This is initially a temporary contract for 6 months, with possibilities of being extended. The days and hours of work are 5 days a week, 9am – 5.30pm with a Tuesday and Sunday as your days off (so you will be required to work Saturday’s)
Although this is a temporary position, permanent opportunities are available for the right candidates and full training is provided!
You will be based working from the office, socially distanced. No uniform will be required and canteen will be open with a small drinks/ snacks machine. This is a high energy, fun working environment.
Interviews will take place at the end of April/beginning of May with a planned start date of the 10th May.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Customer Support for mid to after sales queries, using a variety of media – Social channels, phone and email.
- Retention of customers, requiring empathy, charm and good problem solving skills.
- Handling complaints requiring a great temperement and tact.
- Back up for Sales and Business Protection Teams – assisting the sales team in a junior capacity.
- Be a brand advocate – delivering a high quality of customer service and setting a great example.
Key skills required for this role:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Good geographical knowledge
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new software packages
- Experience in a similar role, either customer service, call centre, retail or hospitality, or a junior sales role
- A friendly and outgoing personality!
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the abilty to connect with others
- Positive self motivated attitude
- Ability to work automomously and managed workloads and deadlines
- x5 GCSE’s at C and above including Maths and English
We would also be interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the following:
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Reception, Sales and Retail,Telesales, Call Centre, Bright, confident and outgoing graduate.
Send your CV in response to this advert to be considered for this role!
Previous experience in a call centre isn’t essential, however a good work ethic & friendly, outgoing disposition is required. Full training will be given.