Bookings Administrator – Relationship Development Team
We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Bookings Administrator for our client based in Devon. This is a permanent role, working a hybrid model of office and home, with one day a week in the office in Seale Hayne and the rest at home, this may change in future dependent on business need.
This would be a great opportunity for a recent college or university leaver/graduate, who is keen to gain some office experience, training and support will be given. We would be equally keen to hear from candidates with previous office/ adminstration experience.
This is a full-time role required to work a 37.5 hour week. This is a dynamic, high growth business, working towards improving the mental health and wellbeing of children. their core values are to be warm hearted, committed and eager to make a difference, pragmatic, straight-forward and fun.
The key purpose of this role is to provide administrative booking support for the Regional Development Managers and Relationship Managers. The requirements of the job will be many and varied to include:
- Offering administrative booking support to the Regional Development Managers and Relationship Manager Teams
- Answering first line phone calls regarding sales/enquiries
- Processing and following up online booking and organisation registrations
- Processing all bookings
- Updating course flyers and other business development materials in relation to commissioned courses
- Using IT systems to maintain accurate information on leads and bookings
- Ensuring the smooth flow of bookings to other teams
- Contributing to team and process development
- Ability to build and develop strong and nurturing relationships with all team members and clients
- Ability to be respectful and inclusive of others
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multi task, whilst being confident to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and an excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate, MS Office
- Numerate and literate
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent
Employment will be subject to a satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.