The purpose of this job is to provide a service to the administrative function of the school requiring the post holder to be responsible for absence reporting, maintenance of vehicle records, booking vehicles in for service, booking staff training, preparation of reports for SLT, provision of support to HR and admin support as directed. The post holder will also be required to provide cover to reception.
The post holder will be expected to liaise and communicate with staff throughout the school, f, with external suppliers and members of the public. Therefore this role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to:
- Manage all aspects of absence recording and reporting to ensure all absence is correctly recorded, monitored and filed. This to include filing, data entry onto SIMS and iTrent (payroll), notification of trigger points, collating of information for absence reviews by management and provision of absence information to third parties as authorised.
- Holiday booking for annual staff on iTrent
- Maintaining vehicle records including renewal of insurance, RFL, booking of vehicles for servicing and periodic update of vehicle booking system on Outlook
- Maintaining record of driver training and arranging driver training as necessary
- Maintaining a record of driving licences and annual checks
- Assisting with HR duties
- Provision of absence and other reports from SIMS/iTrent
- Booking of training for staff
- Calculation of long service leave
- Other office and administrative duties as requested