Our client based in Heathfield is recruiting for a permanent Assembler/Production operative & Warehouse assistant
As the Assembler /Production Operative & Warehouse Assistant, you will:
- Work within a team but having individual responsibility for quality of work and output in a cellular assembly model.
- Hand solder / remove through-hole and surface mount components to IPC standards.
- Mechanical assembly of sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Work to instructions/drawings.
- Cable harness assembly and crimping.
- Using test equipment.
- Load/unload vehicles
- Build packaging
- Stock counts
- Occasional driving
- Pick and pack orders
- Book in deliveries
- And other general warehouse duties
To be considered as the Assembler/Production Operative & Warehouse Assistant, you will need:
- close attention to detail and consideration of quality at all times.
- To be able to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
- Candidates should enjoy working in a team-based environment and must have a “can do” attitude.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Basic computer literacy
- Keen desire to learn
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Previous experience in a similar role within an electronics environment would be desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and systems integration of scalable and reliable IT solutions.
We are now looking for a Production Operative & Warehouse Assistant to join us at our busy manufacturing site assembling electronic products and assisting with duties in the warehouse and stores. We are based just off the A38 near Newton Abbot.
- Production Operative & Warehouse Assistant – Electronics
- Full time or part time (min. 25hrs/wk)
- 39 hours per week worked Monday to Friday, weekend overtime sometimes available
- Based at Heathfield Industrial Estate
- 25 days holiday plus normal bank holidays, rising to 28 days with service
- Health Cash Plan
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexitime, with early finish on a Friday
- Salary is very much dependent on experience, but c. £18,000