Salary / Pay
£18,000 – £21,000
Type of Employment
Brite Services are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work for our client based in Marsh Barton, Exeter. This is a permanent vacancy which involves working 37.5 hours per week, 9:00am – 5:30pm with an hour break. You will receive an attractive salary of £21,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience), and 25 holiday days per annum plus bank holidays.
As an Administrator, you will be carrying out a variety of roles and responsibilities, including the following:
- Creating New starter packs, setting up on system training
- Creating KPI’s and Reports
- Dealing with invoices (creating invoices and raising purchases orders for invoices from contracts)
- Requesting Purchase Order Numbers from Customers
- Raising claims for missing shipments with couriers and maintaining tracker and credits for late deliveries
- Processing POs and raising orders for distribution to European countries and calling off required stock from alternative warehouses
- Creating Returns Credits
- Dealing with Health and Safety administration, maintaining annual checks of Plant Contractors, and maintaining Fire roll call lists
- General Admin Duties
Ideally you will meet the following requirements:
- Customer Service experience
- Organised and proactive
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with report writing
- Strong Excel skills preferred
- Experience working in a similar role
Additional benefits include: attendance bonuses, discounts on products, free onsite parking, Pension Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, Life Cover, Dental Health Care Scheme, Eye Test policy and discounts if eligible, and Sickness Support (linked to length of service).
Please note, if you are successful for this position, then you will be subject to all necessary security vetting checks.
You may also have experience working in the following role: Demand Planner, Planner, Planning Manager, Chain Coordinator, Supply Planner, Analyst, Coordinator, Material Planner, Planning Analyst, Project Planner, Team Leader, Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Assistant, Administrator, Office Assistant, Receptionist, Volunteer, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Apprentice, Contracts Administrator, Customer Assistant, Hr Administrator, Office Administrator, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Senior Administrator.