Salary / Pay
£14.60 – 14.60 per hour +
Type of Employment
Our client is a well-established, award winning electrical distribution network operator with over 7 million customers throughout the UK. As a national business, they pride themselves on their first class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year. Their Castle Donington depot are seeking a Records Administrator to work within their Streetworks team. This is a long term temporary role, initially for 6 months with the likelihood of being extended thereafter. Temporary staff also have the opportunity to apply for internal permanent roles within the company. Excellent hourly rate with up to two salary increments a year, holiday entitlement rising to 26 days + bank holidays after 12 weeks, free parking!
In this role you will be:
- Dealing with Local Authorities.
- Dealing directly with Contractors both verbally and by written instruction.
- Preparing monthly statistics.
- Issuing Streetworks notices and dealing with invoices.
- Responding to contractor enquiries via e mail.
- The inputting of data into the appropriate databases.
- Supporting the team with paperwork and documentation handling.
We are keen to hear from you today if you have experience in any of these areas:
- Proven experience as an administrator.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong focus on customer service.
The following areas of experience would be advantageous:
- Utilities, engineering, construction, maintenance, local councils, infrastructure, streetworks
The hourly rate is £14.60.
Interviews will be 18th and 19th December
If you meet all of most of the above criteria then apply today with your CV!