Salary / Pay
£14.60 per hour
Type of Employment
Our client is currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator for a 7 month contract initially to work for a busy Pensions team that delivers a professional service to 34,000 members of the Pension schemes for the business.
This role will be working for a long standing and an award winning Electrical Distributor with a footprint that covers a large geographical patch including the South West, South Wales and the Midlands. As a stable and successful electrical distributor, the company has over 7.8 million customers. They provide the highest quality of service and receive the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and growing company and to use your relevant skills and experience in the following duties:-
* calculating pension benefits
* maintaining computerised and paper pension records
* communicating effectively on Scheme related matters
* updating spreadsheet and diary controls for work scheduling and membership
* interpreting and validating documentation and correspondence received in respect of pension scheme rules and statutory requirements.
* Resolving queries
To apply for this role you should be:
* a good communicator and a team player
* willing to learn and to effectively utilise existing relevant skills and experience
* familiar with Microsoft Office – particularly Word and Excel
* good with numeracy and literacy
* be good at query resolution and customer service
You will have previous administrative experience and be happy to work as part of a team.
In addition, you would be expected to have 5 GCSEs at grade A to C including Maths and English.
Benefits to this role include an excellent hourly rate, enhanced holiday pay, and free onsite parking.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm, and the hourly rate for this role is £14.60 per hour.
Please note this is a temporary contract for 7 months but could lead to other opportunities within the business in time. This role has a closing date of Thursday 18th April, and successfully shortlisted applicants will need to complete an application form within this time frame.
Who to contact for more information : Brite Services: 01626 280077